Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi, who is also known as "The Story Siren". It gives book bloggers the opportunity to show which books they have received, bought, won, or picked up from the library. If you want to know more about In My Mailbox, just visit Kristi's site: The Story Siren

I got the opportunity to visit the Forbidden Planet in London last week! Unfortunately I didn't have that much time (and money), so I only bought 1 book. "The Blade Itself" by Joe Abercrombie (Goodreads) is a book that's been on my "To-Buy" list for a while now, so I'm really glad I can add it to my bookshelf.
I also ordered these two online: 
"Daughter of Smoke and Bone" by Laini Taylor (Goodreads)
"The Lies of Locke Lamora" by Scott Lynch (Goodreads)


I also received a few e-books for review on NetGalley:



"Fade" by A.K. Morgen (Goodreads)
"Knife Sworn" by Mazarkis Williams (Goodreads)
"The Lost Prince" by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads)

Thank you for these wonderful books! 

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! Some of them are in my TBR and I can't wait to read them.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've noticed that "Fade" got some really good reviews on Goodreads, so I'm excited to see if I like it or not. The others sound promising too!

      Delete