Sunday, January 6, 2013

In My Mailbox (7)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi, who is also known as "The Story Siren". It gives book bloggers the opportunity to show which books they have received, bought, won, or picked up from the library. If you want to know more about In My Mailbox, just visit Kristi's site: The Story Siren.

Bought:


The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
Magician's Guild by Trudi Canavan










For review:



Malice by John Gwynne
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest
The Siren Depths by Martha Wells

Check out my Special Edition IMM for some other books I got this month: HERE.
A big thank you to John Gwynne and Pan Macmillan, Bella Forrest and Nightshade books for the review copies!

1 comment:

  1. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
    Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
    Magician's Guild by Trudi Canavan
    all are on my list. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete