Sunday, November 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (4)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi, who is also known as "The Story Siren". It gives book bloggers the opportunity to show which books they have received, bought, won, or picked up from the library. If you want to know more about In My Mailbox, just visit Kristi's site: The Story Siren.

I haven't bought that many books this month and yes, with reason! In December I'm going to get/buy lots and lots of books (Santa, Sinterklaas (it's a Belgian sort of santa) and the bookfair in Ghent) so I'm saving my money. 
Here are the ones I did buy last month:

Bought hardback:


Bought e-books:



What did you get in your mailbox?



2 comments:

  1. Gosh, the covers for Witch Song and Witch Born are SO gorgeous! I have Witch Song but haven't read it yet. I've heard great things about it though! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves - My First Physical ARCs Edition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are absolutely beautiful! Amber Argyle is actually Author of the Month here on the blog. I'll be posting the reviews for the books and there'll be an interview and giveaway if you're interested.

      Delete