Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Seven Realms Week - Release Day Party!












RELEASE DAY!

Today is D-Day! "The Crimson Crown" hits the shelfs today!!
I hope most of you got their copy already or that you are getting it very soon. Mine should be on its way right about now! I'm super excited to find out what will happen to my favourite characters. I will miss the Seven Realms immensely after this book, but I'll reread the 4 books whenever I feel that Seven Realms pull!
But for now, let's all enjoy this amazing (which I know it will be) book!


Buy it now!
Amazon

The Book Depository

A thousand years ago, two young lovers were betrayed—Alger Waterlow to his death, and Hanalea, Queen of the Fells, to a life without love. 

Now, once again, the Queendom of the Fells seems likely to shatter apart. For young queen Raisa ana’Marianna, maintaining peace even within her own castle walls is nearly impossible; tension between wizards and Clan has reached a fevered pitch. With surrounding kingdoms seeking to prey on the Fells’ inner turmoil, Raisa’s best hope is to unite her people against a common enemy. But that enemy might be the person with whom she's falling in love.

Through a complicated web of lies and unholy alliances, former streetlord Han Alister has become a member of the Wizard Council of the Fells. Navigating the cut-throat world of blue blood politics has never been more dangerous, and Han seems to inspire hostility among Clan and wizards alike. His only ally is the queen, and despite the perils involved, Han finds it impossible to ignore his feelings for Raisa. Before long, Han finds himself in possession of a secret believed to be lost to history, a discovery powerful enough to unite the people of the Fells. But will the secret die with him before he can use it? 

A simple, devastating truth concealed by a thousand-year-old lie at last comes to light in this stunning conclusion to the Seven Realms series.



I thought some balloons were appropriate!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I still must wait to get mine, but I'm so excited it's finally out! I will miss these characters immensely and will revisit old adventures often. I'm excited though for the Heir saga to continue, and the possibility of an adult Realms.
    Thanks for the fun this week. It's awesome sharing with another superfan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so looking forward to the next Heir books! And Adult Realms would also be awesome, I would love to see how they all grow up.
      Thank you as well for the support and being an awesome Seven Realms fan! I hope we can share some more fan-moments in the future ^^
      (My book was dispatched from The Book Depository today! That means I'll likely get it next week, I can't waaaiiiit!)

      Delete