Friday, August 17, 2012

In My Mailbox - Very first edition!


Exciting! A new addition to the Draumr Kópa blog! In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi, who is also known as "The Story Siren". It gives book bloggers the opportunity to show which books they have received, bought, won, or picked up from the library. If you want to know more about In My Mailbox, just visit Kristi's site: The Story Siren
I'll try and do an "In My Mailbox" post every month.

These are some of the books I purchased last month:





The Iron Daughter (Goodreads)
The Iron Queen (Goodreads)
The Iron Knight (Goodreads)
all by Julie Kagawa

and 
The Name of the Wind (Goodreads)
by Patrick Rothfuss






I'm looking forward to read the rest of the Iron Fey series, but I'm really interested in "The Name of the Wind"! It got such a high Goodreads score, the cover looks breathtaking and the summary made me want to start to read right away! Can't wait to share my thoughts with everyone about all these wonderful books.




No comments:

Post a Comment